Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Wew lad

Hey kids!

Oh you mean you aren't kids? What's that? You're just dust particles because of how inactive this blog has been?

Oh dear.

How embarrassing. Boy is my face red. Or pale considering I don't really get sunlight.

Yo, don't judge. That's not cool. How dare you!



Aaaaanyway, welcome back to That's Your Problem! The blog where various contributors (a.k.a. probably just me) tell it like it is about pretty much whatever they want to. If you don't like it? Tough.

Still mad?

Let me point you to the title of this blog. Get it now?

Alright, cool.

I'm going to try to start updating this thing again, and probably get some other people in on it. At the very least, I'm going to try to get someone who actually knows what they're doing in on this. You know, something that we've never tried on here before. Crazy, I know. Either way, I'm going to give you at least one post per week.

But this isn't it, for the record. I'll post something with actual content later this week. I promise.

No wait! Come back! I have booze! Money! Candy!

Ok, I don't have any of that. Oh come on! Get back here!

Fine. I'll just come find you when I actually get something done. You didn't have to be so rude about it.

Jeez.

~Arlon the Enigma~

No comments: