Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fuck

Found out yesterday that we were supposed to get snow starting last night and continuing in til this morning. Awesome, I love snow. And maybe I won't have to go to class. But nope, turns out the weathermen's prediction was complete bullshit.

Instead of waking up to snow this morning, I wake up to a rain/sleet mixture. Well this blows, I thought, but whatever it says it'll turn to snow soon. So I walk to class and the rain starts to turn more and more into ice, which hurt like hell, but I figured it meant it was on its way to snow. I'm soaked and I've about fallen and broken my leg three times by the time I get to work, but it's all good cause it's going to turn to snow, right?

10am: Yep, at noon they're predicting 100% chance of snow. Sweet, there's the map showing the storm heading towards us.

12pm: Ok, I don't see any snow... weather report's now saying 2pm 100% chance of snow... guess I can wait that long.

2pm: What the fuck? 4pm now?

4pm: Go fuck yourselves weather.com

6pm: Screw it, I'll just drink til I imagine there's snow on the ground.

And that's basically what I've been doing the past 3 hours. No snow yet. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: