Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Awesome idea here!

Hey guys. I took a break last week cause I was feeling pretty mellow. However… I got something big to tell you all about. Promise you all won’t steal this idea, because I think if I sell the rights to this, I’ll probably make millions. Fuck, I’ll be set for LIFE with this shit.

Alright, you promise you’re not gonna tell?

No seriously, don’t steal my fucking shit. If you plan to steal my fucking idea I will find you and eviscerate you.

We have an understanding?

Alright then, here’s my idea.

So like, everyone loves garden gnomes right? Those fuckers are awesome. I mean seriously. They looks awesome. My favorite garden gnome has to be Mr. winklebottom.

Magnificent. A boy and his gnome.

Right well, enough about winklebottom. So look, everyone loves gnomes. They’re always happy, you can play with them, and they don’t judge you. All you need is your imagination and it’s like your best friend is right there, playing with you. This shit is awesome.

Right well. So my idea is:

Let’s take popular stories, and instead of humans… WE HAVE GNOMES.

Spread the word! It’s an awesome idea right?

I was thinking for the first movie, we can start off with an old staple of literature. It’s hard to go wrong with the old stuff right? I thought about it long and hard, and I figured, honestly, which classic is better than…. Romeo and Juliet!

It’s basically romeo and Juliet, but instead of humans, it’s gnomes, and instead of Verona, it’s set in the front yard of 2 people, and instead of actual fighting, they compete with each other doing things like LAWNMOWER RACES. There won’t be any deaths obviously, a movie like this NEEDS to be PG, but that’s fine, we’ll overcome it with our characters all being extremely likeable, the romance be realistic, and all the other ceramic creatures in the lawn will be alive. It’ll be fucking crazy!

Let me know what you think about it. If you want to produce this, drop me a line. This shit will be fucking HUGE.

No comments: