Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yum.

Wow. I cannot make any fucking promises. Ever.

Every time I do, I completely forget and fuck up, or even worse, I remember, but I can’t think of anything of substance to write about.

So this time, I’ll talk about something very important to me.

Pretzel M&Ms .

Anyone that’s had one of these delicious things can probably attest to it, but what it basically is is a M&M that has a salty little pretzel ball In the center of it, making for a magnificent contrast between the sweetness of the milk chocolate and the salty flavor of the pretzel. Easily one of the best snacks I’ve had in a while, if I could live off of these things I would, but I honestly think it could be better. It’s a good first step but… It’s not chef’s chocolate salty balls.

I’m not even a huge fan of chocolate, but if this is the first step towards the ultimate confection… This’ll be incredible. Chocolate salty balls will be greater then cheesecake, pie, cookies, fudge, even regular cake. Everyone will clamor for chocolate salty balls, and then the company will be sued for copyright infringement by the creators of south park.

Till then it’ll be pretty sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg pretzelMs!