Sunday, December 5, 2010

Watchin some Handegg

Yeah so I went to a football game today instead of actually doing work on a post... So here's something about the game. Let me start off by saying that this night started out as just a walk down to the tailgate party just to score free food and beer. Didn't really care if we went to the game or not, so we didn't have tickets.

And by we, I mean Myself

Oats

And our good friend Dustin

Anyway, we were just hanging out. We saw a friend of ours at the tailgate, and someone in her party was kind enough to just give us three free tickets. Awesome.

Check that shit.

So we got to see my hometown college team (Virginia Tech) play against Florida State for The ACC Championship. Despite my distaste for most sports, I can certainly find myself becoming immersed amongst the trash-talking, shouting, and other silly things people do during a football game. Actually being there could make almost anyone get involved.

Don't believe me?Yeah. That's fuckin' Santa Claus. He's cheering for Virginia Tech (Sign says 'Ho Ho Hokies!').

Anyway, long story short, despite the idiotic attempts to kill time (calling time outs after every possible play, putting tons of things under review when everyone knew the outcome, and other shenanigans by Florida State), Virginia Tech comes out on top at 44 to 33. My hometown team takes home another ACC championship. Good game Hokies, good game.

But yeah thats about it. Sorry if it bores you.

Actually, I don't really care.

-Arlon The Enigma

No comments: