Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm the Wednesday Guy

Who is posting only 10 minutes before it becomes Thursday. I could lie and say I live in Hawaii (where it's only 6:50), but let's be honest: I'm just lazy as shit. So get used to it, the Wednesday guy might be more of a late-night Wednesday guy more often than not.

But I guess I kind of have an excuse today cause I've been hungover all day and you can't exactly think of things to write when your heads still swimming from last night's tequila shots. Saw a guy get his ass kicked, some bad karaoke singers, live dubstep and hit on hot bartenders though. Guess it's worth the hangover.

Interesting thought though: what if there wasn't such a thing as hangovers?

"Hey Ben, want to go to the bars tonight?"
"Nah, I've got work at 8am tomorrow, I have to give a presentation and all"
"Dude didn't you hear? You can't get a hangover anymore!"
"Ohhhh shit, let's go get hammered and make bad decisions"

Every single night. And I'd still be able to hold a steady job. Which I'd probably need considering I'd be blowing 50 bucks at the bar daily.

But enough of that fantasy, let's talk about me. I feel it's easier to describe myself in list form so here we go.

  • I'm Ben
  • I'm 21 years of age
  • I go to Radford University
  • I code applications/websites
  • I play starcraft
  • I lead a top clan in runescape
  • I get drunk and break things/make bad decisions
  • I, like a large majority of men, enjoy womens
  • I like football
  • I like soccer
  • I watch a lot of movies
Guess that's pretty basic stuff that a lot of people like really. Hmm might just be easier for you all to follow my posts to figure out who I am instead. So yeah, do that.

1 comment: