Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Massive purging.

Ok well…. I don’t really know what to say about last time.

It’s quite difficult to be lucid while snorting several pounds of heroin, but I have to apologize for suggesting such a brain bashingly bad idea to everyone here.

I also have to apologize to everyone here for actually managing to sell such a horrible idea to Disney. I didn’t think they’d actually option it for a movie. And they apparently liked the idea so much that they decided to make a movie. And apparently, the execs are so confident in it that they were willing to travel back in time several years to produce it to come out in February of next year.

Y’know, this is usually the point that I would post a bunch of screenshots, showing why this movie sucks and comment on each of them…. But I honestly can’t bear to watch this shit again. I can’t bear to watch the baby I’ve brought into this world. I can’t stand the fact that someone took such a god awful idea and made something so preposterously stupid out of it. I mean seriously? Gnomeo and Juliet?

Fuck man.

Yknow what, fuck it. I can’t think about this shit anymore. I mean, seriously. Who could have been so retarded so as to have come up with this bullshit?

….

Yknow what, if I don't blow my brains out by next week out of depression, I'll do something really bad.

Gulliver's travels.

No comments: